Welcome to my 14 Day Ageless Lifestyle Makeover Challenge series!
The purpose of the challenge was to inspire you to make easy changes that would create more health, vibrancy, confidence, and timelessness in your life. It covered food, skin care, fashion style, fitness, and so much more! Each day touched on a topic that helped you be your best at any age.
Here are the 14 days worth of lessons:
- Day 1: How to Make Timeless Decisions
- Day 2: How to have Ageless Glowing Skin
- Day 3: What to Eat for an Ageless Body
- Day 4: Top 10 Foods for Health and Longevity
- Day 5: Reclaim Your Beauty Sleep for Mind, Body, and Soul
- Day 6: The #1 Exercise to Do for Women Over 30
- Day 7: Build Emotional Strength to Weather Any Storm
- Day 8: Drink These for Health, Beauty, and Long Life
- Day 9: Literally Spice Up Your Life for Health and Vitality
- Day 10: Spring Clean to Usher in Your Ageless & Abundant Lifestyle
- Day 11: How to Create a Unique and Timeless Fashion Style
- Day 12: Age Well by Supporting Your Good Posture Today
- Day 13: Prevent Chronic Back Pain for an Ageless Body
The winner of the drawing has been chosen and notified. Thank you to everyone who participated. If you’re just discovering this challenge now—do it on you own and reap the benefits of a more ageless lifestyle!
My #1 advice to look and feel ageless is to always face your fears and heal your hurts.
Face your fears because that’s how you grow, expand, and become timeless. You move past your problems by addressing them — not by ignoring them. When you focus on your problems and solve them (as best you can) you become free of them leaving you less stressed and more able to enjoy life.
When you’re less stressed you have a more positive outlook on life which makes you look and feel happy. This contented state — your positive mindset — supports your mind, body, and spirit well-being helping you age better.
Heal your hurts, whether they be physical or mental because to have an ageless lifestyle you should be mostly pain-free — in every sense of the word. Take care of your physical pains as unchecked they will only worsen into chronic pain or disease. Heal your emotional pains because unchecked they will disrupt your peace of mind and happiness. Emotional issues may also manifest into physical pain and disease.
For example, I use to be afraid of public speaking. It wasn’t that long ago when I would be gripped with fear, anxiety, and feeling the physical effects of my nervousness — sweating, fidgeting, and having a sour stomach. Through therapy, motivational books, joining Toast Masters, and EFT, I overcame my fears. In doing so I improved my life course — I was able to become a successful health & wellness professional. I derive so much happiness and fulfillment from what I do that my health is positively affected with what’s called eustress — a kind of stress that’s good for you.
Another example is that I use to suffer chronic back pain for over 15 years. It’s only been the last five years that I’ve been mostly pain-free. I took charge of my healing—creating a holistic back-care system for myself—and in doing so assured my present and future self a more healthy and vibrant life.
Fear and pain—both emotional and physical—will prevent you from living your best life. You can’t ignore them or wish them away. Imagine if I had ignored my fears of public speaking or kept living with the back pain? I would not be the person I am today.
You have to face your problems and feel your “pain” to realize you were made strong enough to handle and heal them.
Nothing is put before anyone who doesn’t already have the means inside them to overcome it. (The strength and answers are within you)
Your DAY 14 challenge:
Use the life-tools and advice below to help you get past your fears, heal your pains, and live an ageless lifestyle.
- Use EFT (emotional freedom techniques) to discharge emotional pain so that you can find more balance, peace, and happiness
- Use Matrix Reimprinting to overcome past trauma and pain so that you can have freedom from your past and a better outlook on your future
- Seek out help from a therapist or life-coach to deal with emotional pain and life issues so that you can live your purpose and achieve your dreams
- Seek out a physical therapist, trainer, chiropractor, or massage therapist to help with physical pain so that you can move with ease at any age
- Read books to help you become emotionally stronger so that you can handle anything that comes your way
- Use crystals to boost your vibrational frequency to support your health and well-being
- Move more — exercise, stretch, and be active — to support your health and well-being
- Eat better — organic foods, grass-fed and pasture-raised meats and dairy — to support your health
- Look to natural and holistic remedies for most health, skin, body, and mental issues (or in combination with traditional treatments)
- Nurture a hobby that helps you relax and unwind to support mental and physical balance
- Cultivate your curiosity and stay engaged with life to support your mental well-being
- Meditate and pray often for total well-being
- Get more rest and sleep because that just helps with everything 😉
The above practices, habits, and techniques are everything I do to support my ageless lifestyle. Every one of those points helps me in some way to overcome my fears and heal my pains so that yes, I can look and feel ageless, but more importantly — so I can live my best life at any age.
Thank you for taking part in my 14 Day Ageless Lifestyle Makeover Challenge. I hope you found it useful and will use the information and tools I shared to make your life more awesome! If you have any questions or need help don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Stay healthy, happy, and timeless my friends!
Tweet it like you mean it!My life is what I make it and I choose to be healthy, happy, and timeless. Click To Tweet
If you want help creating your mindful, healthy, and ageless lifestyle, then check out my life-coaching services.