Welcome to my 14 Day Ageless Lifestyle Makeover Challenge series!
The purpose of the challenge was to inspire you to make easy changes that would create more health, vibrancy, confidence, and timelessness in your life. It covered food, skin care, fashion style, fitness, and so much more! Each day touched on a topic that helped you be your best at any age.
Here are the 14 days worth of lessons:
- Day 1: How to Make Timeless Decisions
- Day 2: How to have Ageless Glowing Skin
- Day 3: What to Eat for an Ageless Body
- Day 4: Top 10 Foods for Health and Longevity
- Day 5: Reclaim Your Beauty Sleep for Mind, Body, and Soul
- Day 6: The #1 Exercise to Do for Women Over 30
- Day 7: Build Emotional Strength to Weather Any Storm
- Day 8: Drink These for Health, Beauty, and Long Life
- Day 9: Literally Spice Up Your Life for Health and Vitality
- Day 10: Spring Clean to Usher in Your Ageless & Abundant Lifestyle
- Day 11: How to Create a Unique and Timeless Fashion Style
- Day 12: Age Well by Supporting Your Good Posture Today
- Day 13: Prevent Chronic Back Pain for an Ageless Body
The winner of the drawing has been chosen and notified. Thank you to everyone who participated. If you’re just discovering this challenge now—do it on you own and reap the benefits of a more ageless lifestyle!
Spring cleaning is more than just about throwing out the old — it’s about making room for the new!
A little over 20 years ago one of my spiritual mentors taught me a simple technique to create more order in my life. That technique in so many words was, “An organized closet leads to a more well-ordered life.”
Since my learning of this simple life-tool I have done a type of “spring cleaning” which yes, involves the actual cleaning of my closet and house, but not for the purpose of having a clean home, but so that I could make room for more order in my life.
As the years went by I noticed another benefit from this “spiritual” spring cleaning — my life got better.
My life became more abundant from love to work; my situations became more prosperous. I then made the connection that through my spiritual spring cleaning, I must have told the universe, the powers at be, God—whoever was listening—that I was ready to let go of things that cluttered my life, that held me back from my potential, and that I was ready to make room for better things to come in.
Throughout our challenge you’ve been making timeless decisions to make your life healthier, happier, and better. What I’m sharing with you today is just one more tip to bring about the kind of life you want — in this case, ushering in a more ageless and abundant you!
So woman — it’s time to SPRING CLEAN!
- Make room in your mind for a new way of thinking about health, fitness, beauty, and time with our ideas on what it is to have an ageless lifestyle.
- Make room in your make-up drawer and self-care regiment for the natural products and methods that support your vibrant and ageless self.
- Make room in your fridge and pantry for all the good organic food you want to eat that supports your health and long life.
- Make room in your home and closet so you can create a sanctuary and a more authentic version of you. (And sister – next week we’re gonna talk about timeless fashion! Woot-woot!)
Your DAY 10 challenge:
Today, schedule a day or weekend to spring clean! I would suggest starting with your closet and work your way around your home. (How’s this weekend ma?! Get after it! 😉
In your attempt to clean you may come up to some resistance from your mind and body. Your mind may tell you, “you need this stuff”,”you never know'”, and “don’t be wasteful.” Your body might act lazy, fatigued, and even spontaneously give you a headache! But don’t let these deter you from your goal of spring cleaning to let more of your new ageless lifestyle in!
If these thoughts and aches arise — focus your mind to see the wonderful things that will come your way from this spiritual spring cleaning. If you can’t ‘visualize’ because you’re unsure of what your new ageless and abundant lifestyle will look like, make your body feel good by pumping yourself up to expect something good to come of out this spring cleaning!
Now that you are resolute — let’s make a spring cleaning action plan. Whatever you choose to start with, whether it is your closet or the garage do the following 3 steps:
1. Make 3 piles of your stuff:
- Pile A: Stuff you absolutely know you don’t need or want and will be donated or thrown.
- Pile B: Stuff you’re not quite sure of and you will need to deliberate.
- Pile C: Stuff you want and need.
2. Determine what to do with the B pile by asking yourself:
- When was the last time I used this?
- Does it support my new ageless lifestyle and timeless self?
- Is this the best I think I could have?
3. If any of the answers to the above questions feel compelling enough for you to keep the item, then keep it. But perhaps you could also say these things to yourself and then decide:
- I will always have what I want when I need it.
- The universe has better things in store for me.
- I am ready to accept more abundance in my life.
These three steps will work for any situation when it comes to spring cleaning your home so that you may let more abundance in. Perhaps you too will do this for the next 20 years and reflect sometime in the future on how your life was so amazingly impacted by such a simple life-tool.
Tweet it like you mean it!Through my thoughts and actions, I create more order in my life. Click To Tweet
If you want help creating a mindful, healthy, and ageless lifestyle, then check out my life-coaching services.